Job Description :
Field Service Representative - Dubai, United Arab Emirates in GAC Savannah
Unique Skills :
Necessary to speak English, Multiple languages preferred.Ability to reside in United Arab Emirates. EASA License B1 / B2 accepted in Lieu of FAA A&P.
Experience with Gulfstream and multiple Gulfstream aircraft types.
Education and Experience Requirements :
Bachelor's Degree Aviation maintenance or related curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Five (5) years combined experience. A&P (FAA Airframe and Powerplant) license preferred.
Position Purpose :
The Field Service Representative (FSR) is the customer's regional contact for obtaining technical guidance from Gulfstream's Customer Support network.
The FSR, working with minimal supervision, is responsible for facilitating comprehensive, professional, and timely solutions to customer's technical issues / needs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities :
Essential Functions : 1. Technical expert that primarily provides customer Aircraft On Ground (AOG) & non-AOG Support in person, or via phone / email.
s reps, and customer. Subject Matter Expert (SME) in local customs / traditions to help resolve technical support events.
2. Work with Customer Operational Readiness (COR) to ensure a smooth transition of EIS deliveries by supporting COR briefings and addressing all issues and discrepancies associated with new aircraft operations.
3. Technical liaison between Gulfstream and customer, maintaining clear communications of aircraft support status during events.
Escalates sensitive customer technical issues / complaints to GAC Management facilitating mutually beneficial resolutions.
s Customer Support. Provide problem resolution support for all of Gulfstream product lines by organizing and managing logistics, resources and vendors to repair aircraft anywhere in the world on any day and at any time.
5. Provide guidance to customers on complex technical tasks and the proper installation, service, repair, replacement, modification and maintenance of equipment and / or systems which are part of or are used in conjunction with all company products.
Technical information related to maintenance and operational problems for correction and resolution; Coordinates non-technical requests and escalations to Account Managers or responsible business units.
7. Responsible for developing skills and experience associated with the responsibilities of a Sr Field Service Representative.
8. Provide the Operations Manager with timely and accurate reports regarding any significant issues, events and changes to assigned area customers, as well as, recommendations for authoring, maintaining, and editing Field Service Departmental Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) to reflect Job responsibilities, accuracy, and improvements based on lessons learned.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements : 1. A & P license and 4 years of related aircraft experience in addition to 5 years combined experience in following area(s) may offset the Bachelor degree : GAC FSR, GAC EIS Rep, TechOps Specialist, Technician whom maintain / repair one or more GAC A / C including scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, AOG, logistics, and routine servicing.
2. Formal maintenance training on all in-production Gulfstream model aircraft highly desirable. 3. Use / apply technical data (manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.).
4. Integrated digital avionics and electrical systems maintenance and diagnostics experience is highly desirable.
Requisition Number : 161501
Category : Service Center
Percentage of Travel : Up to 75
Shift : First
Employment Type : Full-time
Posting End Date : 01 / 30 / 2021
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information Site Utilities Contacts Sitemap
Copyright 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE : GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Job Requirements :
Salary Range : - Relocation : Travel :