Do you see yourself as a Driver Front Office?
What's your passion? Whether you're into scuba diving, golfor dancing the tango, at IHG we're interested in you. We love people who applythe same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to theirhobbies -
people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. Andwe're looking for more people like you to join our friendly and professionalteam -
people that help uscreate great hotels guests love.
The Crowne Plaza Dubai, with over 568rooms, 13 international restaurants and bars, and one of the largest meeting,conference and banqueting facilities in the UAE, is looking to recruit a Driver Front Office.
You'll be an integral member ofthe hotel's Front Office team. This role reports to the Front Office Manager , and within the limitsof established InterContinental Policies and Procedures.
Ideally, you'll have some orall of the following qualifications and experience we're lookingfor :
1. Valid UAE LMV license no. 3for at least one year
2. Well groomed and Presentable 3. Excellent communication skills
4. Good knowledge of buildingsand landmarks.
5. Keep track of all addresses figuresfor future reference
6. Responsible for running errand tasks forthe Front Office as ordered by the Front Office Manager.
In return we'll give you a competitivetax-free financial and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and thechance to work with a great team of people.
So what's your passion? Please applyon-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
We are an equal opportunity employer.