1. Acts as Dosimetrist.
2. Participates in development and performance of Quality Control / Assurance (including acceptance tests) programs for all medical equipments within his / her field.
3. Perform Radiotherapy Treatment Planning.
4. Performs any other job assigned to by the department.
Ph.D. in Medical Physics or related subject with Board Certificate in DosimetryEducational Requirement
M.Sc. in Medical Physics with Board Certificate in Dosimetry
B.Sc. in Medical Physics, Biophysics, Physics or related subject with Board Certificate
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
For Saudi Nationals : Ph.D. 0 year / M.Sc. 2 years / B.Sc. 4 years
For Non- Saudis : Ph.D. 2 years / M.Sc. 3 years / B.Sc. 5 yearsExperience
Duties / Responsibilities
1. Taking part in the development performs of a comprehensive Quality Assurance / Control program for all equipments within his / her field.
2. Taking part in performs of all necessary calibration and adjustment procedures for all equipments within his / her field.
3. Perform Radiotherapy Treatment Planning (both manual and computerized).
4. Discuss radiotherapy plan with the In-charge Physicist and Radiation Oncologists.
5. Taking part in research activities within KFMC and outside KFMC.
6. Complies with the standards laid down by the Approved Local and International Accreditation Standards.
7. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned to within his / her field.
8. Assembling patient data required for dose calculations.
9. Manufacturing compensators, immobilization molds and related devices and custom-made blocks.