WTS Energy is seeking to hire Condition Monitoring Specialist for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas operator for their offshore operations.
Location : Dubai offshore
1. Carry out duties as a member of the offshore maintenance group, conducting condition monitoring activities (vibration analysis, lube oil sampling and video scoping), preparing maintenance action recommendation reports, follow up and updating / closing reports for all turbo machinery / rotating equipment.
2. Execute all work in accordance with the integrated plan and with safety standards and relevant maintenance procedures
3. Liaise with the onshore production support department and offshore mechanical supervisor
Carry out Online and Offline vibration analysis as set out by the Planned Preventative Maintenance Program. Advises Mechanical Supervisor of any anomalies and conditions.
Carries out Boroscope inspection of all turbo machinery in accordance with the OEM procedures. Provides recommendations for faults found, supplies information and data to support decisions.
Brings to the attention of their Supervisor any equipment defects, ensuring equipment repairs are completed in a planned and timely manner.
Works with other departments and groups (Mech, Ops, E&I) in a multi-disciplined / multi-cultural environment to optimize use of resources, investigate and determine failures, carry out repair actions and planned maintenance activities.
Uses effective decision making processes based on investigative and troubleshooting techniques.
Work is subject to spot check and disussion of unusual occurances. Provides guidance and assistance to the Maintenance Supervisor and Foreman on any aspects regarding condition monitoring techniques and data collection.
1. Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and / or vibration level II certification
1. Minimum 5 years experience in vibration analysis. Oil and gas industry experience is desirable
2. Minimum 4 years experience in condition monitoring or maintenance of Gas Turbine and Centrifugal compressors
3. Expert in vibration data collection, root cause analysis and maintenance recommendation preferably using CSI2140A2 / Emerson AMS Software or SKF analyzer / software
4. Experience in familiarization or transient data analysis is desirable
5. Videosopic (Borescopic) inspection of Gas Generators experience is preferable
1. Good English language communication skills