1. Actively follow and promote the Safety and Securitypolicies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doingthe same.
These policies to be always followed within the portenvironment to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
2. Instructs subordinates in safe working practicesmaintaining and reporting day-to-day observations in operationalareas for unsafe working practices;
3. Ensure properverbal and documented handover to incoming work shift;
4. Prepare and execute daily tool box talks on shift start, and aswell always once required, ensuring team is up to date with safetyand operational requirements and targets;
5. Ensurevessel operations documentation is handed over properly to vesselgangs;
6. Maintain close communication and coordinationwith operators and other stakeholders in regard of weatherconditions, ensuring safety practices and addressing it properly toline manager;
7. Monitoring the use of the hot seat changeover at rest breaks and shiftchange in attempt to maintain continuous operations;
8.Monitor and observe vessel berthing and sailing live process,having ahead and live communication with stakeholders ensuringproper preparation is readiness, and as well safety practice andefficient performance;
9. Set proper crane and gangallocation as per plan, and as well keep close follow up withcontrol room ensuring re-allocation readiness for eventual changesrequired;
10. Responsible to get all operationalboarding documents (i.e damage reports, certificates, disclaimers,check lists etc) duly signed by vessel s command on berthing andsailing;