Qanawat Digital has an immediate opening for a highly creative, energetic, motivated and social-media savvy professional to be a Social Media Marketing Manager in its expanding digital practice area.
The role is to promote and strengthen Qanawat’s brands by using social media platform. The person will be responsible for organizing and running digital marketing campaigns, delivering digital brand objectives, engaging and connecting online the creation and tactful communication of innovative brand messaging and stories using the most popular Social Media platforms and tools in a way that delivers a proven ROI.
1. Identify, develop, execute and evaluate company and partner Social Media marketing strategies and plans of action using the market’s characteristics and digital marketing factors.
2. Formulate, direct, or coordinate social media marketing activities or policies to promote company’s products and services.
3. Promote company’s products, services and contents over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
4. Come up with creative ideas and contents including texts posts, video, and images for use of social media to engage and develop company’s online profiles.
5. Day-to-day management and moderation of company and brands social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc.
including copywriting, posting, managing the creation of social graphics, reporting and responding to fans. 6. Plan and prepare advertising and promotional social media materials to increase sales of products and services, in collaboration with Art and Sales & Marketing Departments.
7. Creating and curating content that generates leads, engages with fans / followers and online communities 8. Mediating and managing conversations on social network and manages editorial calendars.
9. Evaluate and manage budget to be spent on promoting social media and advertising posts; develop appropriations or return-on-investment and profit and loss projections.
10. Actively engaging and connecting with different stakeholders like famous bloggers and online influencers and collaborating with them to promote and populate our platforms and social assets.
11. Managing and executing weekly and monthly reporting (tracking fan and follower growth, social media mentions, tweets, and content highlights).
Music ProductionMonthly Salary : US $4,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level : ManagementDegree : Bachelor's degree