You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the resort to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served, achieved through developing and maintaining a strong team environment, delivery of prompt, courteous service in accordance with brand and Food & Beverage standards. Further you handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills
- Language skills in French/German/Italian/Spanish/Chinese/Arabic required
- A minimum guaranteed service charge of 100 USD