Education : Masters Degree
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Responsibilities : 1.Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
2. Treat diseases of female organs. Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
3. Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
4. Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients'' health and deliver babies safely.
5. Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
6. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
7. Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
8. Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
9. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
10. Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
11. Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
Description : We are looking for a .
DHA Licensed medical professional.
Part time job opportunity in a Dubai based medical center.