1. Regular and timely plan preventive maintenance to meetHealth Authority / Quality Control policies and regulations
2. Regular and timely corrective actions for breakdowncalls
1. Timelyfilling of the weekly report
2. To support themaintenance and service coordinator in the preparation of theHealth Authority / Quality Control documents for newinstallations.
3. To update the database of instrumentswith the service coordinator
4. Coordinating with Salesteam regarding the technical information and pre installation sitevisit.
5. Provide the commercial lead to the salesteam
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.