Education : Bachelors Degree
Gulf Experience with minimum 4 years
1.Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g architects)
2. Analysing survey, mapping and materials-testing data with computer modelling software
3. Drawing up blueprints, using computer aided design (cad) packages
4. Judging whether projects are workable by assessing materials, costs and time requirements
5. Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
6. Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
7. Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
8. Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
Civil Engineer required for a construction company based out of UAE.
Urgent Opening ,apply online.