1. To gather information and interpret requirements for documentation.
2. To assist / create and maintain User Guides, Training Materials, Installation Manuals, Operation Manuals, Quick Start Guides, Troubleshooting guides.
3. To prepare Help files for the application.
4. To follow established standards and procedures during documentation process.
5. To assist / direct interaction with developers for knowledge transfer.
6. To perform Peer Review on the documentation work.
A Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline.
Very good proficiency in English and Arabic writing
Ability to learn new techniques / styles