On behalf of our client who is a manufacturer based in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager-
Finance. This is a key Senior Management position directly reporting to the Head of the organization.
We are looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA / CA) with 15-20 years of PQE within a corporate or manufacturing setup with extensive knowledge of processes and with the ability to manage the operations independently.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
6. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
7. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
8. Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations and tax departments of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
9. Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
10. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
11. Implement operational best practices
12. Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
13. Oversee the issuance of financial information
14. Review and approve of statutory filings involving financial information.
15. Report financial results to the board of directors
16. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
17. Construct and monitor reliable control systems
18. Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
19. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
20. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
21. Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
22. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
23. Arrange debt and equity financing wherever applicable
24. Explore different models of fund raising
25. Assist in transactional funding and fund raising of subsidiaries and associates .
26. Participate in conference calls with the investment community
27. Maintain banking relationships
28. Represent the company with investment bankers and investors