1. Maximize the marketing impact by developing the new product's integrated communication strategy and marketing KPI in accordance with the business and product strategy.
2. Promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments(PR, digital, media, campaigns and etc.)
Role and Responsibilities
1. Communication strategy setting Participate in the environment analysis of market, competitor and product and conduct competitor benchmarking required for setting communication strategy.
2. Campaign planning Participate in the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
3. Brand strategy development Participate in the market research and benchmarking of the strategies and naming status of competitors that are needed for developing brand strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
Role and Responsibilities :
Work with the Head of Product Marketing to develop the IM marketing strategy for the product portfolio by considering market needs and competitiveness;
based on comprehensive analysis of the market situation, competitor activities and product position
Develop IMC and Local Launch Plan strategy in-line with the global brand strategy to ensure brand image relevancy & resonance with the local target audience, especially Arabs and Emiratis
Develop & execute consumer centric Go-to-Market product launch plans and long-tail campaigns for flagship products in conjunction with key internal & external stakeholders (Corporate Marketing team, Sales & Product Management teams, Advertising & Media agencies etc).
Build Influencer Program strategy for each product launch, onboard influencers and supervise their activities regularly to achieve brand KPIs
Efficient management of allocated budgets, media plans in line with targeted business & ROI objectives.
Skills & Qualifications :
Requires at least 8 years of related experience
From within Advertising / Media / PR / Digital / Influencer agencies or a top consumer products MNC marketing field
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing / Communications specialization)
Arabic is a must
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .