1. The Sourcing Manager is responsible to ensure suppliers and contracts aredelivering value for money, minimizing risk, and improving service and socialobjectives for the categories of responsibility2.
Provides leadership and accountability, ensuring process compliance anddelivering optimal sourcing benefits from category management.
3. Ensures best commercial value is negotiated and obtained forpurchases. Specifically prepare requestsfor quotations, negotiate, select and identify most appropriate supplier(price, quality, conditions ) in collaboration with requesting department.
Alsonegotiate contracts with legal department.4. Works with the Category Managerand Head of Sourcing to defined FAB Category strategy, setting performanceobjectives and monitoring progress.
Alsoactively engaging with and securing support from key local stakeholders(Finance, HRG, )5. Collaborates with stakeholders to create, manage, and execute categoryplans e.
g. : · Develops annual category sourcing plansthrough detailed analysis of contracts, spend analysis, usage patterns, futuredemands, and benchmark data ensuring full alignment between FAB requirementsand SVM targets.
6. Ensure that SVM Sourcing Management is alignedwith FAB corporate Strategies, in cooperation with business planning andstrategy and delivers results to the bottom line.
7. Ensures that market intelligence is updatedregularly and - ensures that any changes are updated in the category strategyand the appropriate steps are taken accordingly to mitigate any potentialimpact that this information may have to the organization 8.
Monitors and reports all strategic savings ona monthly basis to the Head of Sourcing. 9. Continuously reviews category managementinformation to identify new opportunities to minimize any potential savingsgap.
10. Provideexpertise, leadership and support to FAB organizations to drive overallproductivity program, promoting best practice sharing, benchmarking, marketintelligence, etc.
Actively participate and contribute to thedevelopment of SVM as a value adding function within the FAB organizationthrough empowered and experienced stakeholder management.
Requirements English, Arabic desirable 5 years plus demonstrable sourcingcategory management experience, including writing and executing sourcingcategory strategies Demonstrable experience managing sourcingportfolios of $10-
30m plus Strong communication and interpersonalskills to work with senior level stakeholders to build trusted relationships Ability to align with businessstrategy and engage Senior Management to reinforce the value of SVM Can operate in a multi matrix,performance driven structure, able to lead cross-
functional projects Hands on Management style for projectsand management of third parties, able to get involved as needed to offersupport in group BU operations.
Strong change agent, with the abilityto make things happen, gain traction quickly and motivated by successfuldeliveryExcellent Communicator (verbal and written)and strong negotiator who can effectively manage relationships that are widelydispersed both functionally and geographically.