As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees.
You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas.
Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To assist customers in finding and purchasing the required merchandise in a retail environment. To encourage customers to purchase products.
Primary Objectives : 1. Greet customers
1. Greet customers
2. Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
3. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
4. Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
5. Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
6. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
7. Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
8. Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
9. Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
10. Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
11. Clean shelves, counters, and tables etc.
12. Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
13. Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
14. Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
15. Prepare merchandise for purchase.
Sales Executive Requirements
Education and Experience
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of a Sales Executive.
Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of a Sales Executive.
While performing the responsibilities of a Sales Executive, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of a Sales Executive, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment a Sales Executive will encounter.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a Sales Executive job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of a Sales Executive position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-
crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities.
We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process.
We make every effort to review and respond to every application.