The position is mainly responsible to support the Leasing Key Account Management function holistically, with a focus on administrative support.
Role Details Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. Support the Key Accounts Team with the preparation of Lease Agreements, Lease Amendments and other relevant lease documents.
2. Secure completion of all supporting documents required i.e. including but not limited to Trade License, LODs, VAT Certificate, Passport Copies etc.
3. Assist in resolving technical issues with the IT team related to CRM entries.
4. Work closely with IT, Lease Contract Management, RDD and Finance to ensure timely and smooth issuance of lease documents.
5. Support the Key Accounts Team with securing return of lease documents and payments on time (as applicable)
6. Prepare regular Leasing activity reports and the status of each negotiation held with potential tenants.
7. Coordinate with the Key Account Analysts to prepare necessary data and supporting information required by the team.
8. Maintain accurate filing of all Lease deals related information and agreement (both physical and on system i.e. Yardi / MRI and / or SharePoint etc.
so as to enable the team to refer the same with respect to rent collection / renewal / extension etc., as well as to serve as a point of reference in case of any litigation.
9. Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
10. Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time