Job ID 2019-56437Number of Positions 1Job Function Program ManagementSecurity Clearance Level SecretFull / Part Time Full TimeJob Locations ARE-
Abu DhabiJob Description Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project. Supervises up to 15 employees.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-
exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty / complexity of assigned task / project may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff.3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.NOTE : Supports Communications Planning work-center during approximately 15-
20% of work hours.Education Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work / military experience.
CERTIFICATIONS : Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures. Must meet one of the following CERTIFICATIONS requirements :
GENERAL EXPERIENCE : Minimum of eight (8) years' experience in supervising personnel, managing multiple, complex, technical programs including budgetary responsibility, planning and estimating work loading requirements, communicating and interfacing with DoD customers.
Eight (8) years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, analytical / logical thinking, work experience in project installations of communications systems or equipment.
Must have experience in coordination the work of several different activities / agencies in project completion. Must have experience in production time-
lines, coordination project support agreements, and reviewing engineering design documents.SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE : Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following :
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-
critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.5+
Job ID Number of Positions Job Function Security Clearance Level Full / Part Time Job Locations Job Description Education Qualifications