Position UAE Sales Manager Industry Type FMCG / Foods / Beverage Functional Area Sales Location of Job Dubai - United Arab Emirates Job Description 1.
Position Purpose Statement Manage the relationship between Kraft and its Distributors in the UAE market to ensure the effective execution of the Kraft Brand Plans and achievement of Kraft business objectives within the UAE.
To develop the capabilities of the Distributor teams to ensure best practice sales disciplines leading to superior execution at store level.
To act as a business manager with complete responsibility for sales results in the UAE.
2. Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required Knowledge including : education, qualifications and training 8-12 years sales management experience with blue chip FMCG company and distributor.
Degree qualification preferably in business administration, marketing or similar disciplines. Sound finance understanding is mandatory along with training in and demonstrated success in implementation of sales fundamentals in the GCC.
Skills Excellent communication and presentation skills Excellent negotiation and planning skills Excellent problem solving skills and creative thinking capability Excellent administration skills Priority setting Planning and tracking results Motivation, fires-
up others Tact and diplomacy Strong strategic and analytical skills Results oriented Distributor management skills Experience Minimum 8 years in field sales, including Sales Rep.
Area Manager and Key Account Manager positions Retail merchandising and displays expertise in GCC markets Distributor management experience
3. Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities 1. Prepare, execute and revise annual action plans to ensure achievement of monthly EDS, Distribution and in-
store visibility. Plan (in conjunction with the distributor and Kraft Marketing and Supply Chain) activities within the various channels ensuring on-
time, in-full execution of all agreed activities. 2. Conduct monthly business reviews with distributors and communicate future marketing and sales activities (Monthly working instructions) 3.
Prepare / update distributor sales plan (LRF) as a key input to Kraft replenishment model ensuring appropriate stocking at Retail and Distributor levels.
4. Plan, monitor execution and control trade spend investment to ensure brand visibility objectives are achieved whilst improving efficiency and effectiveness of trade spend 5.
Ensure best practice sales and merchandising practices are adopted by Distributor Sales teams to drive superior execution at store level providing support materials as required.
6. Measure and evaluate key sales and distribution KPIs to grow distribution capabilities whilst building efficiency and effectiveness of Distributor resources.
7. Implement Kraft Sales programs at all Trade levels to ensure we develop world class collaborative customer marketing Desired Candidate's Profile Experience 8 -
13 years Education Basic - Bachelor of Business Administration ( Management ) Nationality Any Nationality Gender Any