1. To provide full taxation support to the ACF Manager, accounting staff and other related employees. This includes the cross border branches in GCC.
2. Should have knowledge of international taxation and Permeant establishment treatment.
2. To ensure that all taxation filing including VAT deadlines of the business are met.
3. Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
4. To ensure the VAT transactions are applied accurately and consistently across the accounting system based on the local laws
5. Reviewing and ensuring the processes and ERP system are in compliance with the current tax laws and regulations.
6. Corresponds with all departments to understand business practices and new projects, intercompany transactions and communicates the tax implications of all business practices to senior company managers
Key Areas of Responsibilities
1. Preparing, validating and submitting all required VAT returns, supporting schedules and any documentation / responses as may be required by the Federal Tax Authority, within the specified deadlines.
2. Ensuring timely payment of Tax Liability
3. Regular reconciliation of the VAT control accounts and records.
4. To maintain the accuracy of VAT transactions on the accounting systems by liaising with the relevant staff and ensuring adherence to the applicable Tax Law, rules and regulations
5. To keep abreast of all tax developments relevant to the Company.
6. Acting as the single point of contact for all VAT-related activities and providing periodic training and mentorship to departments within the Company concerning VAT documentation and compliance
7. Detection and evaluation of risks as well as opportunities regarding respective VAT issues and ensure a tax efficient supply chain
8. Safety : Will be responsible / accountable to be familiar with and to follow occupational health, safety, security, environment and quality as stipulated in the HSSE Plan and Quality Plan respectively.
Organisation : Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level : Professional
Job Type : Full-time