This Post reports to Cabin Crew Relations Manager
Employment Contract Duration
Any newly recruited Cabin Crew will have a Definite contract for a period of Two years and will be subject to renewal based on their individual performance and behavior towards their duties and responsibilities as Cabin crew for a period of One year.
The maximum age for retirement is upon attaining the 38th birthday for a Cabin Crew and upon attaining their 40th birthday for the Inflight Services Manager IFSM , which will be a cut-
off date of service with Royal Jet.
To deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Royal Jet aircrafts contributing to consistent service excellence.
To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst at the same time meeting customer demands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
2. To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations.
3. When requested by the Company to operate short notification flights.
4. Perform onboard service in accordance to Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
5. Maintain onboard equipment’s in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
6. Understand anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
7. Maintain valid passport, visas, GCAA License and Medical licenses.
8. May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
9. Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew.
10. Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
11. The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the company complex operational requirements.
12. Displays confidence and immaculate decorum adheres to the Royal Jet Grooming Standards at all times when on duty.
13. Ability to accommodate changes in roster and extended flight duties.
Formal Experience Required
Years & Field of Experience required
Other Essential Requirements :
Minimum High School Degree & desirable to have a Diploma in (Aviation Management Hospitality, etc.)