1. To maintain safely and effectively all electrical faults in the hotel as instructed by the supervisor and keeping all records updated and accurate.
2. To provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual electrician services.
3. Carry out Preventive Maintenance repairs and services
4.To ensure complete operation and safety of all electro-mechanical equipment and their corresponding machinery through intensive maintenance and proper working procedure.
5. Acts on issues and concerns in the electrical field immediately.
6. Completes the daily task checklist and assigned jobs and ensures timely implementation.
7. Analyze problems and formulate plans to get work done quickly with a high degree of quality
The ideal candidate for this position must have the following experience and qualifications :
a. degree in electrical engineering
b. has a complete knowledge and understanding of : Fire, health and safety.
c. posses at least two (2) years of experience in a similar role (preferably in a five (5) star property)
d. preferably with previous pre-opening experience in a similar role
e. have a high degree of emotional intelligence’, remains rational and calm under pressure and is open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes accommodation,
transport, duty meals, laundry, air tickets, and medical insurance.