MWH, now part of Stantec, is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to be based in Dubai, UAE.
As an Accountant, you will be working under the guidance of the Regional Finance Controller and will be involved in the following :
1) Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal entries (Deltek and Oracle)
2) Preparation of bank reconciliation.
3) Running of monthly reports (TB, income statement, monthly subsidiary ledgers)
4) Monthly WHT filing and payment for KSA and Qatar
5) Monthly VAT filing and payment for KSA
6) Intercompany invoicing
1) VAT filing and payment (UAE, RNL)
2) balance sheet reconciliation
1 Assisting in annual budgeting
1) point-of-contact - Deltek system variances
2) liaise with banking issues
3) deputize for other team members (payroll, timesheets, expenses, project queries)
4) assist in forecasting as needed
5) Obtaining approvals for intercompany invoices, KSA and Qatar invoices.
6) Fringe rate analysis as needed.
7) Checking of medical insurance invoices.
8) Ad Hoc reports and analysis
9) Working Knowledge of guarantee and LC issuances.
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at MWH, now part of Stantec, we design with community in mind.
Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life.
Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways.
With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit : http : / / www.stantec.com / content / stantec / en / about-
us / news / 2016 / stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit : http : / / www.stantec.com / careers.html
MWH, now part of Stantec we’re looking for opportunities.
United Arab Emirates
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Accounting Finance, Financial Other