Roles And Responsibilities
c) Reconcile project revenue and costs with accounts department
d) Setup project schedule contract invoicing and cash milestones.
e) Validate project invoices before submission to client and track client payment cashflows.
f) Track and advise project managers on individual project outstanding DRO (Days Receivables Outstanding) & DBO (Days Billing Outstanding) days
h) Help prepare monthly project forecasts revenues and margins.
i) Follow up Clients regarding timely payment within the contractual timeframe, as well as chasing up overdue payments.
1.2 Special Additional Duties
a) Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company’s Integrated Management System.
b) Actively participate in adherence and improvement of the company’s HSSE performance.
Principal Working Relationships
a) The Project Accountant is required to work closely with Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Business Controllers.
Qualifications required :
a) University Graduate level.
b) PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or equivalent certificate.
Skills / experience required to do the job :
a) Min. 3 years’ experience in equivalent position.
b) Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
Role specific Behavioural competencies required :
1. Problem solving / judgment : The ability to observe, think critically and to solve problems using data, analysis, interpretation, and reasoning skills.
2. Teamwork : Dedication and ability to work successfully with others in a team.
3. Information & communication : The ability to receive information from and convey information to others, using appropriate language and communication tools (spoken, written etc.).
4. Client focus : The ability to generate client satisfaction, potentially resulting in long term client relationships and additional work.
Must be a confident individual who is able to communicate effectively with Clients in order to resolve payment related issues.
5. Planning & organising : The ability to set priorities and determine actions, time and resources to achieve pre-defined goals.
Monitor and manage timely delivery, leading to reliability and client satisfaction.
6. Agility : The proven capability to be flexible, responsive, adaptive and show initiative in a constantly evolving industry.
Fugro Survey (Middle East) Ltd ( FSME ) is the leading offshore survey company in the Middle East region. It is part of the Fugro Group, with over 400 employees based in Abu Dhabi and operates in accordance with International Standards.
The working area includes the Gulf, Arabian Sea and Red Sea.
FSME specialises in providing a wide range of marine, earth measurement and investigation services that meet the requirements of a wide Client base, covering various market sectors, which include offshore Oil & Gas, Offshore Construction and Civil development.
Fugro continues to develop and deploy the applications of new technology and techniques.
Services include the provision of marine site characterisation, comprising Geophysical (analogue and multi-channel seismic), AUV & Hydrographic Survey, Offshore Geotechnical Soils Investigations, ROV & Diving Inspection, Environmental Studies, Metocean measurements & Construction Support.
Other service lines include weather forecasting, established ROV training facilities (running regular external courses) and Engineering and Consultancy divisions.
The company also has owned vessel assets, dedicated to the region for the Geophysical, Geotechnical and ROV / Diving services lines.
Fugro offers a dynamic team based working environment in an exciting and developing market region with long term potential for skill and career path development.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and includes the usual FSME benefits package.