Drive a high-performance development culture throughout the Group and ensure a fair, transparent and easy to use performance management approach that allows us to benchmark our human capital.
Job Outline 1. Facilitate the establishment of a Group wide performance management strategy. 2. Design and maintain a Group wide behavioural framework that allows us to measure performance and is alignedto our future strategy.
3. Provide subject matter expertise and design support to our HR Business Partners who will drive the execution of this with the business.
4. Build our analytical backbone to diagnose Group level performance gaps and trends. 5. Promote a data driven culture by using performance insights to inform leadership development, selection and promotion practices and key business decisions.
6. Design and deliver an enterprise level reporting function that equips our senior business leaders with meaningful performance insights.
7. Collaborate with the broader HR function to ensure that all our employees experience an integrated and seamless people approach.
8. Provide governance and best practice guidelines around internal performance processes, practices and systems. 9. Foster a collaborative, high-
performance, approachable and passionate team environment to ensure the development and retention of critical talent within Emirates Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Minimum Bachelor level qualification in a related field, preferably within Organisational Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent 8 years in a people development role with experience in driving performance culture Significant experience in analysing and reporting trends from enterprise level data Knowledge / skills : -
Courageous and resilient with exceptionally strong influencing skills who can hold the line when challenged - Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion -
Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results - Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong growth mindset and the desire to constantly improve -
Able to form effective relationships with executives and senior leaders - An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology -
Open and flexible in your approach; able to adapt quickly to changing business needs - Strong in relationship management and engagement -
Resilient and tenacious in your capacity to persevere through challenges - Excellent in facilitation and communication skills, exceptional at collaboration and influence across all levels of an -
organisation - A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department -
Continually seeking out opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-system Safety Sensitive Role : No Leadership Role : No We offer an attractive tax-
free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund.
It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1 Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site.
By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.