Job Purpose Performs variety of reservoir engineering duties related to gathering and analysis of data, appraisal and monitoring of well and reservoir performance, estimating reserves and predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery.
Utilizes the available computer facilities / applications to perform assigned duties in an efficient manner.
1) 38 days paid leave with passage within a calendar year.
2) Entitlement for Unfurnished family accommodation at a cost of Dhs. 150,000 / -, plus Furnished Purchase allowance.
3) Education Assistance : Dhs.35, 000 / - per child per scholastic year for a maximum of 4 children between the age of 5 -
18 years old. The assistance covers primary (grade 1), intermediate & secondary education in the UAE.
4) Industrial Insurance is provided by the Company whilst on duty.
5) End of Service Benefit : One month salary for each of the first 3 years of service. One and a half months salary for each subsequent year of service.
6) Free medical Insurance.