One resort destination. Three distinct experiences.Countless ways to explore, relax and indulge in exotic Arabian island life Encounter the free roaming wildlife and beautiful rugged landscapes of Abu Dhabi’s stunning Sir Bani Yas Island from inspirational settings, culminating in the ultimate Arabian island experience.
Revel in the rare and ideal opportunity to combine three unique journeys of discovery in one unforgettable holiday at Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts.
Designed to resemble a coastal fortress, palatial splendour and glittering Arabian Gulf views await you at Desert Islands Resort & Spa.
Live out your wildlife adventure dreams from rustic lodge luxury in the heart of the island’s vast Arabian nature park at Al Sahel Villa Resort.
Admire flocks of flamingos gracing the mangrove lagoon and waves washing over pristine white sands from the shoreline barasti villas of Al Yamm Villa Resort.
Whichever settings you choose to experience, these Abu Ahabi resorts from Anantara enrich your island stay with complimentary transfers between our three retreats, giving you the freedom to enjoy all the facilities and pleasures of Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts, including pampering Anantara Spa rituals, timeless Arabian activities like archery and falconry, a wide range of water sports and of course a mouthwatering choice of restaurants.
Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders
2 During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
3. Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well trained staff
4. Open and close shift in accordance with Manager’s Checklist.
5. Train, maintain and enforce all Anantara Service Standards
6. Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift
7 Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates and guests
8 Gather and implement all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks)
9 Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
10. Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage
11. Ensure that only a quality product is being served
12. Maintain proper Associate uniform standards
13. Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
14. Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly. Handle daily Associate relations (i.e. scheduling, time adjustments, etc.)
15. Assist any Associate in his / her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist in implementing an effective training program for new and current associates
16. Encourage problem solving by Associates through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction.
17. Establish effective communication with Associates to gain their trust and respect through his / her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counseling and / or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy
18. Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
High School Graduate