Date Posted : 28 Sep 2018
Location : Thailand
Property Name : dusitD2 Ao Nang Resort
Job Type : Full-time
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Act as an extension of kitchen managers to communicate food consistency & quality. Daily check of all Mis-en-place to ensure freshness & quality standard.
Assign and follow - up tasks as dictated by business volumes. Promote and ensure proper health and safety at all time. Strive to maintain & improve all food preparations & presentations
1. At least 2 years of Chef de Partie experience in a 5 star hotel
2. Have a strong working knowledge of western and other Asian Cuisine
3. Strong understanding of HACCP
4. Proven track record of cost control including food, equipments, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel's financial goals.
5. Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership