1. You will be required to have thorough knowledge of all housekeeping operating systems.
2.Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
3. You will perform room allocations, room inspections, management of lost guest items in the hotel, manage storage areas and ensure adequate stock levels.
4. Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
5. You will be required to operate on different shifts for which you will open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over.
6. Prepare staff schedules and payroll.
7. Ensure guest complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
8. Interact in courteous and professional manner with all guests and staff.
9. Respond in courteous, professional and rapid manner in order to resolve all guest and staff difficulties.
10. Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area.