A reputed firm invited applications for the post of Business Development & Engineering Manager
1) Develops the Business Development plan, budget, and market strategy of the Company with the General Manager
2) Coordinates with the Corporate Office in organizing technical seminars for clients, consultants, and the market that enhance the Company’s image and position in the market
3) Enhances the promotion of Design / Build concept with consultants and developers
4) Secures works for Amana in new industries to meet strategic objectives
5) Maintains an accurate picture of the market size and position of the competition
1) Develops and maintains strong relations in the market with consultants, clients, and authorities
2) Decides with the Business Development Manager on which quotations to focus on
3) Overlooks the pricing of quotes and decides on margins with the General Manager
4) Negotiates with client / consultant the commercial and technical terms of the tender / contract
5) Maintains contact, in coordination with the Operations Manager (or Project Managers) with clients of current jobs
6) For Design / Build contracts, coordinates with the Business Development Manager and the Engineering Manager in the selection and assignment of the Consultant.
Educational Qualifications :
University degree (minimum of 4 years) in Mechanical Engineering or master’s degree
Minimum of 7 years of experience in industrial sales (Oil & Gas Field in GCC)
Experience in managing Engineering Department.
Behavioral Skills :
Customer orientation, visionary, strategy & planning, decision making, results orientation, professional development and team work.
Company Profile :
The Amana Group services the commercial and industrial construction markets across the Middle East through the integrated operations of its subsidiary companies : Amana Contracting & Steel Buildings, Amana Pipeline Construction, and Amana Industries.