To analyse the employee experience and measure the impact and value add of our contribution to the business in line with global best practices.
Job Outline 1. Design and maintain performance dashboards for departmental KPIs and impact. 2. Provide monthly Learning and Talent KPI report to Group Finance.
3. Calibrate annual costing plan and engagement dashboard for dnata. 4. Partner with Enterprise Analytics, Quantum and Market Research to ensure alignment with business best practices and future reporting architecture.
5. Produce performance reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and distribute to team leads and agreed stakeholders.
6. Create and maintain a performance data archive for comparative analysis. 7. Design and maintain bespoke dashboards for critical strategic projects.
8. Collaborate with partner learning providers to share best practices and provide consultation and support for dashboard design.
9. Work cross-functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field 5+ years progressive experience in a people development role Experience in dashboard design and maintenance Knowledge / skills : -
Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results - Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong self-
reflector who proactively and constantly seeks growth opportunities - Strong in relationship management and engagement - An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology -
Open and flexible in your approach; able to adapt quickly to changing business needs - Resilient with the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook -
Strong in communication skills, excellent at collaboration and influence - Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the employee experience -
A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department -
Future-focused with a desire to seek out and recommend opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-
system Leadership Role : Yes Safety Sensitive Role : No We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-
rate of approximately US$1 Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site.
By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.