Location : Abu Dhabi
Position : Operations Procedure Reviewers
Duration : 15 months.
Start Date : August, 2018
Duties / Responsibilities :
1. To verify and validate the accuracy of the Operations Procedures using background documents, vendor manuals, controlled drawings, and other source documents.
2. To review other technical documents as assigned.
3. Submit and track discrepancies within the processes.
Experience & Skills Required :
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related science (or equivalent combination of education and work experience), i.e., a Reactor Operator (RO) with 7 years+ of related work experience or a Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) with 4 years+ of related work experience is equivalent to a BS degree in Engineering or scientific discipline
2. Have at least 5 years of Light Water Pressurized Water Reactor (LWPWR) Nuclear Power Plant
Experience Prefer Combustion Engineering based plant design. Prefer to have at least 10 years of
LWPWR Nuclear Power Plant.
3. Holds or have held a Reactor Operator (RO) for at least 7 years or Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) license for at least 5 years
4. At least 4 years of advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P&ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings so as to verify and validate procedure information based on design and construction drawings
5. 5 years at a position that required Operations Procedure Writing or Operations Procedure use. Prefer to have least 10 years at a position that required Procedure Writing or Operations Procedure use.
6. Able to understand vendor manuals from a technical perspective to apply that knowledge to Operations Procedure content and to validate or recommend technical information be added to Operations Procedures to ensure clear, concise and accurate content
7. Understand the concept of procedure use and adherence and its application
to Operation Procedures.